Fairytale
'cause I don't care for your fairytales
You're so worried about the maiden though you know
She's only waiting on the next best thing
Snow White is doing dishes again cause
What else can you do
With seven itty-bitty men?
Sends them to bed and calls up a friend
Says will you meet me at midnight?
The tall blonde lets out a cry of despair says
Would have cut it myself if I knew men could climb hair
I'll have to find another tower somewhere and keep away from the windows
|
|
|
|
Monday, September 05, 2005,
zoo : here i come.
cant get the feeling off;no matter how hard i try.please stop giving me false hopes;or i`ll go flying in the sky.sighhs*we`re off to the zoo tmr!!i noe it sounds kinda silly,but all of us have not been there for some time,and its good that we can all be childish tgt,and go visit those animals!!i wanto hear those hissing cockroaches!!hees.hmms.met this guy online.luke`s fren.he`s nice.abit too nice.hahas.flooded me with 388 repeated testimonials.and i am supposed to accept them all.but frenster`s laggy.replies to tags*xiang an : din noe that you are a monster.barbiedoll and barbie=ken : whateverrr. see you.ellise : errr not funny? hahas. thank you. i`ll not tell you! cause you din tell me!bibiana : lame lah. hmms what good news and what secret?? =/ hey the whole bonker`dds noe about my that thing le haha.kanglin : of course i still rmb you!! the pretty gerl. hehe. okays will relink ya.met : hehes. take care too! =)boohoos.bibi cant make it tmr.why must your teacher book the studio tmr?!sighhs*i`m broke.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Meow
---
I like modeling for fun.
And I sing.
nanawongz @ twitter
hersweetnothings @ tumblr
| | | | |